I made these gorgeously soft, to-die-for earwarmers tonight. Crochet pattern, baby cat beanie hat with earflaps includes 4 sizes from baby to adult (Crochet Animal hats): Luz Mendoza: Amazon. Get advice and support on how to crochet a hat with cat ears, and other life goals. Chain 1, single crochet 8 in circle, chain 13, skip 4 stitches, re-attach using slip stitch. The Cat-Ears Hat pattern from the book Kitty Knits is the perfect winter hat for the beginning knitter. free crochet patterns: knit cat ear hat with pattern this project was inspired by my niece, who has always adored cats. Ears, eyes, and pupils are crocheted separately, and sewn on later.
Crochet Cat Ear
- I have been searching for a pattern for a hat with cat ears that I can make, but I haven't been able to find anything good.
- PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PURCHASE This is my design of a crochet cat hat. The one pictured is Peach/ligh orange with white inner ears.
- Supplies: RED HEART® “Soft Yarn”: 1 ball each 9925 Really Red A; and 4601 Off White B. Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9]. Yarn needle.
- More free hat patterns: Knit Hat Patterns, Hat Patterns.
- Create a cozy cap for baby, child or adult with this collection of free hat crochet patterns for beginners and experts.
- 3-drop Bead Crochet Bracelet Individual craft patterns and Bead weaving Patterns for sale from various designers in one location.
More information about Crochet Cat Ear on the site: http://www.pawesome.net
Leave a Reply
Please use theregistration to leave a Reply